- Banking - The business of accepting deposits and lending money
- Baseball - America's favorite pastime
- Basketball - Court game, points are scored by tossing ball through a hoop
- Bill of Rights, United States - First 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution
- Broken Window Fallacy - "What would become of the glaziers, if nobody ever broke windows?"
- Bureaucracy - A hierarchy of government officials, mostly unelected, that set policies, prescribe regulations and administer them
- Business - Commercial activities that provide goods and services