A university is an institution of higher (or tertiary) education and research which awards academic degrees in various academic disciplines. Universities typically provide undergraduate education and postgraduate education. The word university is derived from the Latin universitas magistrorum et scholarium, which roughly means "community of teachers and scholars".
- Francisco Marroquín, Universidad - Teaches ethical, legal and economic principles of a free society
- George Mason University - Two Nobel laureates in Economic Sciences
- Grove City College - Teaches and advocates free market economic theory
- Hillsdale College - Values the merit of each unique individual
- Professors and teachers - Faculty members at schools, colleges and universities
The introductory paragraph uses material from the Wikipedia article "University" as of 12 Nov 2018, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.