Liberty, in politics, consists of the social, political and economic freedoms to which all community members are entitled. In philosophy, liberty involves free will as contrasted with determinism. In theology, liberty is freedom from the effects of, "sin, spiritual servitude, [or] worldly ties".
- Religion, Freedom of - Liberty to practice any or no religion
- Repression, Moral - Legislation and government actions that attempt to dictate "moral and proper" behavior
- Rights - Powers and privileges one may properly claim as due
- Rights, Inalienable - Rights inherent to man that cannot be surrendered
- Rights Retained by the People - Rights not explicitly listed in the Bill of Rights
The introductory paragraph uses material from the Wikipedia article "Liberty" as of 18 Jun 2018, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.