Written, aural and visual compositions by writers and other artists
- Gallipoli - 1981 movie about two young Australians during World War I
- Gandhi - 1982 biographical movie about Mohandas K. Gandhi
- General, The - Sixth broadcast episode of The Prisoner, where Number Six matches wits with "The General"
- Girl Who Was Death, The - Fifteenth broadcast episode of The Prisoner, where Number Six becomes his former self
- Godfather, The - 1972 movie, first of the trilogy recounting the story of the Corleone crime family
- Gone With the Wind - 1939 Oscar-winning movie about romance during the U.S. Civil War
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - 1967 Stanley Kramer movie about interracial marriage