A creative work is a manifestation of creative effort including fine artwork (sculpture, paintings, drawing, sketching, performance art), dance, writing (literature), filmmaking, and musical composition. Creative works require a creative mindset and are not typically rendered in an arbitrary fashion although some works demonstrate a degree of arbitrariness, such that it is improbable that two people would independently create the same work. At its base, creative work involves two main steps—having an idea, and then turning that idea into a substantive form or process. The creative process can involve one or more individuals.
- Tailor of Panama, The - 2001 film based on the John le Carré spy novel
- Television Shows - A television program usually broadcast on a regular weekly schedule
- Ten Commandments, The - 1956 movie recounting the biblical story of Moses freeing the Hebrews from Egypt
- Third Man, The - 1949 British film, winner of BAFTA Best Film award, set in post WWII Vienna
- To Kill a Mockingbird - 1962 movie, based on Harper Lee's novel, about Atticus Finch
- To Live - 1994 Zhang Yimou film telling the struggles of a Chinese family from the 1940s through the Cultural Revolution
- Tucker: The Man and His Dream - 1988 Francis Ford Coppola movie depicting Preston Tucker's introduction of his 1948 sedan
The introductory paragraph uses material from the Wikipedia article "Creative work" as of 10 Nov 2018, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.