A trader is person or entity, in finance, who buys and sells financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, derivatives and mutual funds in the capacity of agent, hedger, arbitrageur or speculator.
- Browne, Harry - Investment author, Libertarian Party presidential candidate 1996 and 2000
- Casey, Doug - Investment writer, author of Crisis Investing
- Maybury, Richard J. - Investment advisor and author
- Rogers, Jim - Founder with George Soros of the Quantum Fund
- Rosenthal, Daniel M. - Investment author, editor of the Silver & Gold Report
The introductory paragraph uses material from the Wikipedia article "Trader (finance)" as of 01 Aug 2018, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.