"The Americas commonly refers to the landmass of the Western Hemisphere, consisting of the continents of North America and South America with their associated islands and regions. ..."
The combined continents of North and South America
- America, Central - Isthmus joining North and South America
- America, Latin - The Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking regions of the Americas
- America, North - Continent occupying the northern part of the Western Hemisphere
- America, South - Continent occupying the Western Hemisphere south of the Isthmus of Panama
- Indies, West - The islands of the Caribbean
Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia