Actions by government that restrict individual liberty
- Foreign Entanglements - Unnecessary involvement with other nations
- Militarism - A political system influenced greatly by a large, permanent military force
- Repression, Moral - Legislation and government actions that attempt to dictate "moral and proper" behavior
- Standing Armies - Maintaining permanent armies of paid or conscripted soldiers
- State, The - A group of people that claims political sovereignty over an associated territory
- Terrorism - The systematic use of violence to attempt to achieve ideological goals
- War - Armed conflict between nations: "The Health of the State"