Where Can You Find Freedom Today?
Students and teachers of fundamental principles
- Greek philosopher, tutor of young Alexander the Great
- 18th/19th century English philosopher and legal scholar, an early proponent of utilitarianism
Condillac, Etienne Bonnot de
- 18th century French philosopher
- 18th century Scottish philosopher and historian
- British philosopher, emeritus professor of philosophy, University of Reading
- Nineteenth century English philosopher and Member of Parliament
- Professor of philosophy, 1972 Libertarian Presidential candidate
- 18th century Scottish philosopher
- 18th century Irish philosopher
- 20th century philosopher, author of
Johnson, Charles W.
- Web developer, left-libertarian writer, student of philosophy
- Founder and Executive Director of The Objectivist Center
- Ancient Chinese philosopher, author of the
Dao De Jing
- 17th century English philosopher
Machan, Tibor R.
- Professor of philosophy and business ethics, co-founder of
Mandeville, Bernard de
- 18th century Dutch philosopher, physician and satirist
Mill, John Stuart
- Nineteenth century British philosopher and economist
- Host of "Freedomain Radio," billed as "the largest and most popular philosophy show"
- Professor of philosophy at the University of Waterloo, Canada, and author of
The Libertarian Idea
- Professor of philosophy, author of
Anarchy, State, and Utopia
- 20th century Austrian-born British philosopher
- Objectivist philosopher, novelist
- 19th century English philosopher
Thoreau, Henry David
- Nineteenth-century American author, noted for the essay "Civil Disobedience"
List of philosophers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of lists
"General ... by core area ... by field ... by major philosophical Tradition ... by philosophical theory ... by era ... Timelines ... by language, nationality, religion, or region ..."