A political party is an organized group of people, often with common views, who come together to contest elections and hold power in the government. The party agrees on some proposed policies and programs, with a view to promoting the collective good or furthering their supporters' interests.
- Boston Tea Party - Splinter party of the U.S. Libertarian Party, 2006-2012
- Democratic Freedom Caucus - Promotes individual liberty and limited government in the Democratic Party
- Democratic Party - United States
- Liberal Democratic Party - Australian political party, standing for greater freedom, smaller government and personal responsibility
- Liberal Libertario, Partido - Argentine political party promoting individual rights, free markets and non-aggression
- Liberisti Ticinesi, Partito dei - Swiss liberal party under formation in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino
- Libertad Individual, Partido de la - Spanish political party, aims to attain the highest levels of freedom for individuals
- Libertair, Direct, Democratisch - Flemish political party, motto: "free and responsible"
- Libertarian Party - United Kingdom libertarian party
- Libertarian Party - United States
- Libertarianz - Polical party in New Zealand, promoting a libertarian form of government
- Libertarische Partij - Dutch political party, following libertarian ideals
- Movimiento Libertario - Libertarian party in Costa Rica
- Ontario, Freedom Party of - Canada
- Republican Liberty Caucus - Pro-liberty individuals affiliated with the Republican Party
- Republican Party - United States
- Strana svobodných občanů (Free Citizens Party) - Czech political party advocating a lean State and individual freedom with personal responsibility
- Vernunft, Partei der - German political party, aims to strengthen freedom and individual responsibility
Historical account of the evolution of the United States Civil Service and attempts to reform it, from its beginnings through the early 20th century
Originally published as an article titled "Credo" in the Saturday Evening Post; describes her experiences in and history of Soviet Russia and Europe, contrasting them with the history of the United States, emphasizing the individualist themes
The introductory paragraph uses material from the Wikipedia article "Political party" as of 4 Dec 2018, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.