Mark Andrew Skousen (born 19 October 1947) is an American economist, investment analyst, newsletter editor, college professor and author.
200x153 JPEG, color
Advocates for Self-Government
Partial contents: What is Economics? - The Foundations of Economic Behavior - Production and Consumption: The Structure of Economic Activity - The Theory of the Firm: The Role of Profit and Loss - Macroeconomics - Government Policy - What Do Economists Do
Partial contents: It All Started with Adam - The French Connection - The Irreverent Malthus - Tricky Ricardo - Milling Around - Marx Madness - Menger and the Austrians - Marshalling the Troops - The Missing Mises - The Keynes Mutiny - Milton's Paradise
- ISBN 0786122951: Audio cassette, Blackstone Audiobooks, Unabridged edition, 2002
- ISBN 0786191694: Audio CD, Blackstone Audiobooks, MP3 CD edition, 2002
- ISBN 0765604795: Hardcover, M. E. Sharpe, 2001
- ISBN 0765622262: Hardcover, Routledge, 2nd edition, 2009
- Kindle Book available at Amazon
- ISBN 0765604809: Paperback, M. E. Sharpe, 2001
- ISBN 0765622270: Paperback, Routledge, 2nd edition, 2008
Book Forum hosted by Boaz, with presentation by Skousen discussing Franklin's Autobiography, Skousen's The Compleated Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin and under what political viewpoint would one categorize Franklin
Report, audio and transcript of the debate, held on 13 Jun 2017, on the resolution "Adam Smith should be honored as the founder of modern economics and free-enterprise capitalism" between Mark Skousen for the affirmative and Gene Epstein for the negative
The introductory paragraph uses material from a Wikipedia article, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.